Any accountants or advisors who know their stuff about tax and working in more than one country?

This is a niche one folks! Looking for someone who knows their stuff on cross-border self employment, specifically for uk/ireland/spain tax. I am terrible at it and need someone to guide me through.


You must sign up or log in before you 
add a comment.

Post reply