- @Annie James With that budget you could quite easily go for a carbon tripod. Worth considering are Vanguard’s range and Manfrotto’s.Similar to the one I got: Manfrotto Befree GT XPRO
- @Martin Chown £100-200 roughly
- I use a light weight boom arm for anything overhead.You can get so much more high without getting the tripod legs in. Also if you shoot to capture you can live view and tweak focus etc.
- Hi Annie,I would recommend using a tripod with a lateral arm. I use Gitzo for all my overhead photography. The arm can attach above or below the tripod apex. There is a hook on the opposite end which allows you to counterbalance. They also do a geared lateral arm which offers a more precise movement. Here it is: https://www.gitzo.com/uk-en/lateral-arm-geared-version-g535/Hope that helps and all the best with it.Kind regards,Marcus
- Manfrotto 190 or Manfrotto 055
- Hi Annie, check out Foodtography school or the Bite shot on YouTube. It’s a great starting place and lots of free resources there. X
- Hi Annie,What’s your budget?
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.