Hello......Re- website for a new clothing venture....who should I go for? square space, wix ?
Any other ideas would be appreciated.....
- I'm a big fan of Webflow. Once you get over the learning curve you can create some really amazing websites through it.
- It really depends on what you have planned for your business in terms of growth. Remember that Wix and Squarespace are closed platforms which means that if you wanted to transfer your content somewhere else in the future it won't be easy and you might need to build this from scratch. Specially problematic if you intend to blog.There also limitations on what you can do design wise and cost might start to spiral out of control if you decide to buy additional functionalities to enhance your website.My advice is firstly to have a good plan of what you want from your website, immidiate and future desirable functionalties. Secondly, build a quick (pen and paper is fine), wireframe of your website based on your user experience and see if that would work on any of the platforms.Good luck!
- Web Designer & Developer, Brand Designer, UX/UI Designer, Graphic Designer, (Wordpress- Webflow- Shopify- Wix Squarespace) Visual Media SpecialistWebflow is best
- I'm happy with wix, I find it user friendly but never tried square space... In case you want to check it out:https://www.linavaz.co.uk
- Hi Elizabeth,I would recommend squarespace as they really good in search ranking so basically they provide free advertising.Feel free to connect on https://www.instagram.com/annadoralascsik/
- I would recommend Cargo! It’s geared more towards designers, but it does take a while to adapt to the features. You can also edit the html/css which is a plus, but sometimes this is tricky. Hope that helps!
- I would definitely recommend Squarespace over Wix because Wix websites are not fully responsive unless they have changed this recently. Shopify is another option which may make it easier for the selling-side.
- You might want to consider Big cartel as well. Very easy to use and set up is super quick.
- I also recommend Squarespace - so easy to use!
- Hi Elizabeth, personally I recommend squarespace which i think is really good. It has alot of tasteful existing layouts that you can edit quite easily and intuitively. That being said i've never used wix before so i'm abit bias!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.