Hey guys, I was wondering if there is any lighting genius around? =)

I'm very intrigued how this "wave" effect has been achieved on this reference picture?
Any ideas guys?


  • You can use a metallic surface to bounce the light. Something like this: https://nonstopaffairs.com/collections/heat-transfer-viniyl/products/premium-heat-transfer-vinyl?variant=31415031365743

    Depending on how you move the surface, different patterns will be created.
  • I’m not gonna call myself a lighting genius but I’ll give it a go.

    You could possibly get something similar shooting the light through glass or a prism.

    Also worth looking at light painting or long exposure.

You must sign up or log in before you 
add a comment.

Post reply