- @Racha Bouhouche Yeh for sure, get in touch anytime that you are ready.Have a great day.
- @Brian Grant Hey Brian, thank you so much for taking the time to share all of this! that's really helpful ! will get in touch if you don't mind! x
- Hello Racha,Without knowing the precise details I can only provide generic insights, and if you get in touch then I can help with specifics. I’ll add some tips here that you can put into action fairly quickly.FUNDING
- Be clear on how much you will need
- Have a clear proposition that can be understood easily, no jargon
- Ask for more money than you think you will need
- Be careful of raising debt or loans
- Have a budget on what will go where and how much everything will cost
- Be creative, you can also exchange money for artist exposure / promotion / sponsorships / partnerships
- Secure the funding as early as you can in before the event
- Use social proof, if you have secured a big investor then use that name to get others involved
- Show the benefits (both long and short term) of investors getting involved
- Be persistent and flexible, follow up on proposals submitted
- If you know how to crowd-fund then that is another option
- Research those that you approach for money and appeal to their self-interest
- Use anything that can work to your advantage, social, political, cultural, etc.
- Have a direct connection to your audience if possible
- Cultivate your audience as early as possible, build anticipation and have pre-launch updates
- Be professional with invites, emails, mailers, etc. Eye-catching design, no spelling mistakes, etc.
- Use your network, explore access to celebrities, influencers, thought leaders, etc.
- Gain exposure on blogs, social media, PR, magazines, radio, etc.
- Contact your database regularly, or create one if you do not have one
- Get the venue to market to their client database and incentivise them to do so
I hope that helps if you need anything else then get in touch.Have a great day.
- Think outside the box, create a buzz, do something different that gets attention
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.