- Hello Sam,There are a number of ways to grow an agency, and the best ways will depend on a few things.
- How much money you have to spend on growth
- Your resources (staff, equipment, real estate, studio, network, contacts, etc.)
- Your skills and offerings (what makes your agency more appealing than your competition?)
If you do not have money to spend on advertising, marketing, branding, promotions, etc then you can grow by leveraging relationships with existing clients because this will not cost any money apart from that which has been used to acquire the client in the first place.If you do have money to spend then you should market in relation to your prospective target audience and approach them where they are, are they most on a particular platform on social media?Also a great way to grow is to create outstanding work and keep on doing that consistently over time.Those are a few things to consider and if you have any more questions then give me a shout.
- Your marketing skills (email list, social media, advertising, testimonials, endorsements, etc.)
- Sam,Good question but its a little vague.We need more information. What do you do, who is your ideal customer, what do you offer?Reach out into my inbox and I will glad you walk through some ideas.
- Send as many emails as possible to potential clients and have tons of content
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.