- @Chris Leigh awesome thank you
- You could do a lot worse than just contacting the type of agencies you like. We rarely get anything through
- @Jamil at The Dots thank you :)
- @Kelly O’Dowd thank you!
- Hey reach out to anyone and everyone with your portfolio. Make a list of all your local studios/ agencies and email them. Compliment them on their work and hopefully something will work out for you! Goodluck x
- Hi Cat,I’m Jamil from The Dots! Here are my top tips to help you find work:1. Follow your favourite companies so you’re the first to know when they post jobs and call-outs:https://the-dots.com/follow-pages2. Build your network by connecting with people you already know, and people you want to know! (fun fact: 50-80% of jobs are filled through networking):https://the-dots.com/account/connectionsOh, and your newsfeed is the place to discover all the best opportunities to network, find work and more:https://the-dots.com/feedI hope that helps!Jamil
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.