Looking for a Photo assistant + Studio manager on a freelance basis PAID
I'm looking for someone on a freelance basis paid per hour to assist me in shoots and be involved in different studio tasks that will vary weekly.
If I get a commercial job, I'll be sure to bring you forward whenever possible on an official day rate.
I need someone at least once a week, but if I'm shooting, it could vary to 2-3 times a week, depending on how busy the period is. For the admin tasks, I'm happy for you to work from home and come to my studio in Tottenham Hale at least once a month with weekly catch-ups.
- Assist me in producing personal shoots, including contacting retouchers, set designers, models, etc.
- Assist during shoots
- Basic retouching of photo files
- Making research on images for treatments
- Keeping portfolios up to date
- Keeping Instagram schedule up to date
- Organise CRM Databases
- Darkroom tasks include picking up film or assisting me in the darkroom if needed.
- Cataloguing references
This position is perfect for someone who is still new in photography and eager to work and learn more.
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite workflow (Photoshop, Indesign) as well as CaptureOne
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Understanding of working with files for print and digital
I am very interested in this postion and I would love to chat more about this! I have just sent you a connection request with my contact details. And you can check out my photography portfolio here: https://raffaellabichiri.myportfolio.com/
Or my IG: https://www.instagram.com/raffaellabic_photography/