- @Hayley Donigan Yeah that would be great! Let's definitely keep in touch :)
- @Anthea Tapper Thanks! You're welcome to do a guest post on it if that's something of interest. Let's keep in touch :)
- @Hayley Donigan Your website is amazing! This is actually really helpful, thanks :)
- @Anthea Tapper What I do is write pieces for myself on my website - www.rouge-rojo-red.com to give an indication of my writing. Otherwise, I would consider doing a couple unpaid pieces (find a small blog that you like that you could do a guest post for?) just to pad out your portfolio a bit with relevant work. That way it will prove you have a genuine interest, despite not having actually paid experience yet.
- @Hayley Donigan ugh I wish! I’ve been trying to put together a portfolio, but it’s hard to get projects because I’ve been out of the game so long. It’s one of those things where no one will give you experience without experience. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you! ☺️
- Do you have a website/solid portfolio? I've found that this has helped me a lot in interviews where my other experience isn't quite as relavent.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.