- Hey Axelle,Id love to know more about what youre up to. Im a Digital Anthropologist grad, I've worked with film and also graphic art in ethnography before (I do comics). Ive been involved with a peformance where analogue and digital encounters were experimentally translated to song as part of the barbicans digital futures exhibition. I'm into museums, online community, ontological/object philosophy, anonymity online, and stuff related.Shout me if anyhting there is intersting!Patrick
- Hi Axelle,Sounds good!I move to Berlin next month but I really interested to join your project. So If you want contact me via whatsapp, email or whatever you want.Let's talk about it!Èrica
- Dear Axelle,What an interesting topic!I see your based in Canterbury my Grandad lives near by and I visit him regulary.I am based in Como, Italy and run my own gallery (Galleria Ramo), I am free to skype, call, whastapp, facetime, email and visit should you wish to chat.Best,Simon
- Hi Axelle, I am intriegued by this idea. WOujld be happy to meet up. Where are you based?My studio is in London.
- This sounds super interesting. My practice as a product designer has recently been very intertwined with design anthropology. I have done exhibit design and a little bit of curation in the past. Would love to hear more about the project or answer any of your question.
- Hi! Martina here. This sounds AMAZING! I have a background in social anthropology and I am an artist / writer myself. I did a BA in Social Anthropology at SOAS, University of London. I specialised in cross-cultural psychiatry, ethnographic film, gender studies, and Taoism. I am currently finishing an MA in experimental poetry at Royal Holloway. Feel free to connect and message me!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.