Organised by NABS
Register for the Zoom via this link, thanks!
Adland’s queer community is probably suffering the most in lockdown. A recent Creative Equals/Campaign survey showed that 86% of the LGBTQ+ community who work in our sector said they had struggled psychologically during lockdown. That was significantly higher than any other group.
Outvertising’s next fortnightly online social will be a safe space for us to talk about this; share our stories and discuss what support is available. We’ll be joined by special guest Sarah Humphreys, Chair of ELOP which offers specialist counselling and support to the LGBTQ+ community. Sarah is a systematic mental health practitioner, is passionate about mental health for our community, and for social justice.
Please pop in to listen and chat with other queer folk and our straight allies. Everyone will be made very welcome. We can share stories, network, and support each other. We look forward to seeing you.
- What's happening? Virtual social
- When's it happening? From 6.00 pm on Wednesday 1 July 2020
- Where's it happening? - Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93047270822?pwd=ZC9uQyt1RUdsNjJ6K2VuYW4rNFhqZz09 - Meeting ID: 930 4727 0822
- What's the price? Free to enter
- Where do I book? No need to book, just turn up and say hello!