Organised by BIMA
A practical, forward thinking & interactive session focusing on your current challenges as UX Specialists.
About this event
Online Only Event: We will send you a meeting link once you sign up . This is a BIMA Member only session. For more information on becoming a BIMA Member visit the BIMA Site or email email@example.com
The past few years have resulted in fresh, never before encountered challenges for digital teams, leaders and businesses. This session for UX professionals is a safe space for the community to come together and discuss the agency landscape and what you in particular are facing and offer insight into solutions you and your team are implementing to help overcome barriers.
Hosted by Mark Edgington, Founder & Principal Consultant at Incendiary Blue. They will be driving discussion and perspectives, but crucially looking into what you are doing in the midst of this unique time.
Limited to 12 attendees to allow for discussion. The Chatham House Rule applies and places are strictly limited to one per organisation. We hope you can make it.
Previous discussed topics include:
- Thoughts around the state of UX education - is it sufficient for graduates and employers?
- Have you integrated a UX apprentice into your company? If so, how has it been?
- How can UX be taught to existing practictors in other fields to prevent it from being elitist? You can learn to code, but how do you learn to UX?
- When to question the client and offer a better solution?
- Design is expressive, and UX is theoretical. Can UX become more expressive?
- Do your coders understand UX and at which level?
- Chat GPT and how it will affect UX https://www.usegalileo.ai/
Your data is important to us and we're committed to protecting it. We have updated our policy to make it easy for you to understand your choices and the control you have over your data. Please review here.