Organised by Outlandish
Understand why good digital habits and standards are important and how to set them up.
About this event
Our habits reflect who we are and become an integral part of us as individuals but also as organisations. Good digital habits and standards help to set the foundations to the way you work.
At the end of the session you will a good understanding of:
- why standardisation is important
- how habits and rituals can help
- what frameworks and rituals can support
You will take away the skeleton of digital standards for your organisation and a plan to help implement and develop it further.
Our masterclass are made up of 3 sessions run over 3 months. While you can attend them individually, we recommend coming to them all for the best experience.
1. Discovery (Mon 11 Sep 6pm)
2. Define Your Goal (Mon 9 Oct 6pm)
3. Develop Good Habits (Mon 13 Nov 6pm)
Who Are These Masterclasses For?
- People in small organisations (1-10 employees) wanting to know how to make practical improvements to the way they use digital tools and techniques.
- People feeling overwhelmed by the options and need some focused time to be more strategic in their activities.
- A beginner in digital ways of working who wants to know where to begin and what steps they can take.
Bobi (Pronounced: b OH - b ih) is the founder of BeMoreDigital and is passionate about building the digital confidence and skills of charities and social enterprises. “We have so much good to give, digital ways of working can help us do it just a bit more easily.”
With 15 years in the sector as volunteer, staff member, and external consultant, Bobi really understands the needs of charities and social enterprises, and works regularly with partners to help build a more resilient sector. Recently diagnosed with ADHD, Bobi has spent years developing strategies to help her manage conflicting priorities and delivering to deadlines at work. Many of these experiences, approaches and methods feed into our approaches to helping you BeMoreDigital
“Things aren’t linear - not knowing where to go next is okay when you know how you might be able to discover your next steps.” — Bobi
https://bemore.digital/ | @_BeMoreDigital on Twitter
- Dancing / performing was my dream job and still plays a huge part in my life (I’m somewhere in the back of this picture as a teen).
- As a child, my other favourite activity was playing ‘traffic jams’ (yet still I was 35 when I learnt I was neurodivergent).
- My brain will try to go at the same tempo of music, slow me down by slowing the music!
@_BobiRobson on Twitter
SPACE4 is part of Outlandish, a co-op that builds websites and digital tools for social good. We are interested in tech for good, progressive economics, and left-leaning politics. We provide co-working, meeting, and events space, primarily to social enterprises and digital activists. We also organise and host a range of events, workshops, and meetups around these topics.
This workshop is part of an ongoing programme of masterclasses to increase employability in our borough and beyond. We are funded by Islington Council.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch or visit us.
The £5 charge on this event is a deposit that will be refunded if you attend. The reason behind this is to assure bums on the seats as we spend a lot of time prepping for these events and workshops. If you’re unable to pay contact firstname.lastname@example.org for free registration.
Venue access information: https://space4.tech/visit-us
Sign up to our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dKiIsU
Visit our website: https://space4.tech