Organised by APSCo
Designed for operational managers and business owners, this course will provide business leaders with insight into the key financial concepts, terminology and reports used to judge performance of their business. This will build confidence, improve interpretation of data and support better decision making. Download the course overview.
- Understand all financial statements utilised in business.
- Interpret and review the financial health and position of the organisation.
- Learn how to improve communication between senior management and finance staff to ensure smooth day-to-day business operations.
- Review and manage financial risk.
- Confidently interrogate key financial data and challenge financial proposals, business plans, projections, and reports used by accountants and those in finance.