Organised by General Assembly
Social media marketing is so much more than just registering an account and posting. Key decisions and processes should be created in order to see success from your business social media profiles. This class is designed to help you create a killer plan and map out your approach to social media marketing.
In this workshop, you’ll be taken through a 10-step methodology that will help guide your efforts to develop an actionable social media strategy. You’ll learn how to structure your social media efforts, deploy your resources, and ultimately launch a social media campaign that is professional and provides results you’ll be able to interpret and understand.
- Learn how to develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Create an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand, audience, and key differentiators.
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your business.
- Describe the difference between major social media platforms.
- Identify which platforms to use for your business.
- Explain the difference between publishing, listening, and reporting tools.
- Create a weekly content calendar for your business.