Organised by IPSE
Shortly IPSE will be launching a new member directory. To support this initiative, we have arranged a one-hour webinar in conjunction with The CV & Interview Advisors, who are experts in personal branding, winning-work and putting together compelling online profiles.
IPSE will be introducing the features of the new directory and how you can use it to make yourself visible to other members and attract collaboration opportunities. The CV & Interview Advisors will walk you through current best practice on promoting yourself and your business on the IPSE member directory and any other online profiles such as LinkedIn.
We’ll be covering topics such as:
- The importance of personal branding and positioning to win more work
- How to define and communicate your value proposition
- Why you should use FAB statements in your profile to attract more opportunities
- How to SEO your profile to get found in searches
- How to communicate successes to drive confidence in your abilities
- How to structure the information architecture of your profile
- The etiquette of networking and collaboration
This is an IPSE member exclusive event.
IPSE members please login to register for the event.
If you are a non-member and would like to join IPSE, please visit our Membership pages.