Organised by APSCo
In the fast-paced world of recruitment, recruiters tend to get caught in the ‘transactional trap’ of working on one-off job vacancies. Building long-term client relationships and developing account opportunities requires skill, experience and patience. Our Land and Expand workshop aims to elevate recruiters beyond the quick wins of a vacancy to vacancy approach. Assimilating the traits of top recruiters, our expert trainer will highlight the tactics, tools and techniques required to successfully penetrate accounts, maximise existing contacts and ultimately build lasting and profitable client relationships.
Each workshop is led by a highly skilled trainer and consists of 2 four-hour sessions using Zoom Video conferencing, making the content more easily digestible and effective.
- Make the first impression - stand out from the crowd
- Strategic account plan - map the opportunity
- Networking – recommendations & introductions
- Building the Organisation Chart
- Recognising the needs of different contact points
- Running great meetings
- Maintaining outstanding delivery
- Creating barriers – changing the contractual relationship
- Dealing with change – maximising your business opportunities
- Understand how company organisational structures work and how to identify potential opportunities
- Better understand who their clients are
- Be able to map an account – creating an account management plan to grow their accounts
- Know how to differentiate themselves from their competitors
- Know how to identify the buying motivations and differences when pitching to HR, business directors and hiring managers
- Have the confidence to turn a change of contact into a new business opportunity
This course is available as an in-company course or for non-members.
Please contact us to enquire about pricing or to discuss any of your training needs.
This course is part of the APSCo Advanced Recruiter Programme.