There's now just one week to go until Graduate Futures Week - UAL's week of industry led talks, workshops, one-to-one advice and networking opportunities.
This year’s programme will take place across UAL Colleges from 15-18 April 2019 and there are 46 events; all designed to help you to prepare for employment and self-employment.
Event highlights include:
- Do What You Want: Make Your Job, Don’t Take a Job!
- Lumen: The Power of a Collective
- Future-proof: Preparing for the Future for Work
- You Are Special: Your USP, Your Pitch
- Checklist your way to a dream job
- Why Creative Agencies & Advertising Needs You
- The Power of Co-Creation
...plus many more! Events are free and open to all UAL students and graduates.
See the full schedule and book your places at graduatefuturesweek.com