The AWE Magazine vision is to create an Arts & Culture magazine whereby it calls upon all the talent invited to contribute, to push themselves in a way they have not had the opportunity to do previously in any other publication.
In issue one we have some of the most outstanding people in their field contributing, including:
- Paola Kudacki (photographer)
- William Eadon (photographer)
- The Selby (photographer)
- Emily Hope (photographer)
- Scott Trindle (photographer)
- Maya Singer (style.com)
- Jessica Brinton (Harper’s Bazaar & Sunday Times Style) to name but a few.
Available to buy on-line from Art Wednesday or:
Artword Books [Rivington Street & Broadway Market]
Claire de Rouen, Soho, London
KK Outlet, Shoreditch, London
Present, Shoreditch, London
London 1948, Shoreditch London
The Standard Hotel [Miami & NYC]