Key responsibilities included:
• All supplier communication and negotiation. Everything from venues, catering & external agencies. It was my responsibility to ensure all communications were streamlined, costs minimized & event output maximized.
• Developing all creative conference copy. This was additional responsibility outside of the main project objectives. I would work with our internal design team and client to develop the framework and content for all copy both visual and verbal.
• Budget management. I was responsible for all spend on the project, from external suppliers right through to my own internal team. It was my responsibility to ensure all revenue streams were exploited and ticket sales maximized.
• Creating and implementing a conference framework. I worked directly with the client on this to ensure all departments were guided on the feasibility of conference deadlines whilst ensuring maximum event output.
• Entire internal and external logistical support. I would work in collaboration with an internal team of event assistants, managers, and designers to ensure all logistics, staff, travel and venues were managed appropriately.
• Driving all client communications. I was the primary point of contact for all stakeholders. Together with my Managing Director, we would lead all conference calls & face-to-face meetings.
During my short time with the business, I also adopted the role of creative consultant. So it was anot only did I manage the two most profitable Brickman Experience events to date but I was also able to bring in a number of new accounts, amounting to over $500k of new business.