During my time at BBC Worldwide I created and implemented the social strategy for Doctor Who, creating and maintaining a growing Facebook audience: reaching over 2.3 million fans at the time of leaving. Implementing a fan lead approach to conversations.
Services (full implementation)
- Creating and delivering content strategy
- Creating a new tone of voice for Doctor Who on social
- Working closely with all Doctor Who stakeholders (incl. Public Service)
- Reporting on traffic statistics, fan feedback, revenue and performance of campaigns.
- Creating innovative content, including live streaming on YouTube from DVD launch to Fish Fingers and - Custard Day (now an annual event).
- Project management: creation of a Facebook Video-On-Demand application for Doctor Who. For this project I received the BBC Worldwide Board Award for Innovation.
- Ensuring all projects comply with BBC editorial standards.