Development and design of a new website for a rapidly expanding Swedish oil filter company. The graphics were secondary to the content, so I started from scratch.
I researched the related markets and competitors, worked my way through reams of technical information and drew up a short list of must-haves for the content. Once I had the basics, i.e. who we are, what we do, why we're great, etc. I could begin to allocate the content in order of priority.
Once I had a general layout, I met with the client, together with my graphics collaborator on the project and presented my outline. They loved it, we went ahead and they loved the final results even more.
I take no responsiblity for any information that was added by the client after the project (e.g. Our Products).
“Tack för gott arbete, en bra ide har blivit finslipad till perfektion!!”
Visit Europafilter's website