Launch of the new California T Ferrari in a marquee structure within the Somerset House Courtyard. Over 400 clients, press and celebrities attended during the 2 day event.
As event planner for Somerset House, I liaised with the creative agency and event suppliers in order to successful plan and deliver the car launch.
This included, but was not limited to:
- Completing a full costings budget for the event, to include the build and breakdown of the marquee structure, and updating the document throughout the event planning process
- Ensuring the event design is appropriate for site in accordance with health and safety regulation, as well as approved by the Somerset House Director
- Accrediting and inducting new suppliers to work on-site
- Working alongside a health and safety executive to ensure all risk assessments and due dilligence is completed and acted upon if necessary
- Collaborating with the Production Manager with regards to coordinating traffic and site management for the build, event and breakdown to ensure public safety
- Booking appropriate staffing for the event, including operations managers, hosts and technicians
- Continuous communication with the Head of Security to ensure all health and safety requirements with regards to first aid, fire evacuation and public safety
- Briefing event staff and assisting the operations manager in event delivery