Fool-Proof Guide To Going Freelance
Working in recruitment since 2011 means I’ve got plenty of experience, including going freelance myself, along with helping many other freelancers find their dream bookings.
But now I’m here to guide you through the arena of self-employment!
This guide covers:
- What to do before you set up shop
- Getting started (biz names, anyone?)
- Deciding between Sole Trader vs Limited Company
- Now you’re a company? Getting registered
- The deal on IR35
- Branding and getting your domain set up
- Business banking and accounting
- Business planning and new business outreach
- Setting your rates and invoicing
- Taking care of your mental health (equally important)
- Juicy Industry Leader advice