Relaunch the global fashion icon at both a brand level and a customer-experience level.
My team stripped Hugo Boss back to basics, building on a full audit of their business and consumer pain-points to develop a new brand positioning. We then created two consumer campaigns to target the emotional needs of Hugo Boss shoppers.
- Developing a fresh strategic creative platform for the brand alongside senior strategists and UX leads
- Building this brand-level story into range-specific positioning to give Hugo Boss a consistent way to talk to about their products
- Collaborating with digital and in-store shopper design teams to put our brand positioning at the heart of their work
- Creating two integrated campaigns that launched the new branding and gave people new ways to make the products part of their lives
- Co-ordinating a global team of designers, creatives and motion graphics designers to create the final pitch presentation
- Owning the storytelling of the final deck
- Presenting the work to internal global C-suite stakeholders, and supporting the CEO, CCO and European ECD during each phase of the pitch process
We made it through to the final stage of a gruelling nine-month pitch process - which sadly ended without a result due to internal restructuring at Hugo Boss.
Our strategic position put the emotional impact of Hugo Boss' fine tailoring and forward-thinking design at the heart of the new identity.