Case: the client has a request for the development of marketing and communication strategy to launch a new online custom tailoring menswear in Montreal, Canada
- Compiled typical target customer profiles for business suits, casual suits, wedding suits. The profiles were drawn up based on customer feedback from forums in Canada. Each review included: goal as need, source of information, criteria for order, order features, evaluating of purchasing, emotions, next steps as well as what are the difficulties faced by potential clients, whatever the clients wanted to avoid, the objectives of client, who are the clients, how do they look, what customers love about the business/casual/wedding suits.
- Competitive analysis for 9 major competitors (4 global and 5 local) has been made, the report includes the results for site analytics, all online applications on the site, the elements of visual strategies, study of personal account for the client, analysis of the communication strategy, analysis of Catalog Shop Online, Book an Appointment Online and Customization Module, traffic flow analysis
- Content Photo Examples from social accounts of main competitors. The library includes a selection of photos that scored the highest number of likes
- Ads Tips Photo Librari included a selection of banners, posters and images for promotion custom-tailoring men's suits
- SMM strategy includes targeted plan and budget for paid advertising in facebook and instagram, as well as paid / free group on facebook
- USP of new brand has been developed and included: Main characteristics, Goal, Value proposition, Targeted Customers Profile, Main Product Characteristics, Rules of Work, Advantages, Problem Solving, which allowed the positioning of the new brand and filling the basic information of official site