Nando's Creative Copywriter
Writing for Nando’s was fun, and dare I say it, cheeky. Writing cleaver headlines and engaging ad copy gave me the opportunity to really flex my witty side. Here’s what I did for Nando's:
- Driving the brand to the forefront of youth culture, being at the heart of the development of a ‘zine’ and the curation of a interactive Art Gallery in Soho.
- Developing Nando’s tone of voice from outside the restaurant and straight into the caring minds of youth culture.
- Pushing creative boundaries to make Nando’s more than just a chicken dealer.
Strategising and Delivering Brand’s Editorial Output:
- Generating and editing content ideas across all platforms, including website, social media and live events.
- Translating the brands publishing strategy to create data-informed editorial that is culturally relevant.
- Developing clever ad copy for products in restaurants and further afield.