NTMY is a unique exhibition of conversation and entertainment.
Leaders and innovators from the worlds of business, art, music, advertising and everything below, above and beyond will bed you in to tell you their tales and invite you to question their journeys and motives.
These delicate, immersive events, with the most expansive and progressive people on the planet are the first in a series of live opportunities for the AW community to come together, discuss and exchange the very visions, ambitions and opinions that make you the people we want to attend.
- Trevor Baylis OBE [inventor]
- Ben Hammersley [WIRED editor-at-large]
- Marion Deuchars [Lets Make Great Art]
- Rob and Molly [We All Need Words]
- Charles Avery [artists]
- Kaitlin Thaney [Mozilla Science Lab]
- Kate Leys [feature film script editor]
- Walter Donohue [Editor at Faber & Faber]
- Robin Rimbaud (aka Scanner)
- Violet [Pixie Geldof's band]
- James Walsh from Starsailor
- Josh Flowers & The Wild