This tricky piece of retouching was for FCB Inferno for their client, NS&i. I worked closely with the art director to match these two different images, so that one seemed to continue from the other.
There were many tweaks to make the images of the Christmas tree and jetty more compatible with each other.
· Adjust the perspective of each
· Extend the jetty
· Remove the sheet ice
· Add to the horizon
· Adjust the background colour
· Add branches to the tree
· Add more snow to the tree
· Colour adjust the tree to match
· Extend and tidy up the floor boards
· Add skirting board
It was a successful result – the images work well together and seem like a natural match.