It’s been 15 years since I made the decision to become a freelancer – long enough to know that when you need external support, you need someone who’ll turn up on time, take in information quickly, get their head down and never dodge their tea round. Whether you book me for three days or three months, I’ll invest myself fully in your brief, your brand and your company culture, working with drive and positivity (even when it’s Monday and it’s raining). I specialise in design, creative artwork and retouching, with loads of experience across digital, advertising, branding, large format, packaging, direct mail and point-of-sale. One of the things I love most about being freelance is that I stay creatively agile. I thrive on the challenge of adapting myself, and can often bring a new perspective and fresh thinking to projects and teams. With experience at a high level in prestigious global agencies and companies, as well as within smaller firms, I’m confident shaping a project where needed. I also know when to shut up and get on with it! I’m very comfortable planning and keeping projects on track, and I work with mutual respect and trust alongside creatives, account managers, developers, printers and clients at all levels. But enough about me. Get in touch and let me know how I can help you.
- Royal London Social Responsibility identityFinancial services provider, Royal London went from Corporate Responsibility to Social Responsibility for their community engagement programme. I took the inclusive and collaborative aspect of their new scheme literally with this joyful, uplifting logo. To continue the theme and stand out from the rest of their corporate livery, I designed the identity to be clean and fresh.
- Press advertising retouchingThis tricky piece of retouching was for FCB Inferno for their client, NS&i. I worked closely with the art director to match these two different images, so that one seemed to continue from the other. There were many tweaks to make the images of the Christmas tree and jetty more compatible with each other. · Adjust the perspective of each · Extend the jetty · Remove the sheet ice · Add to the horizon · Adjust the background colour · Add branches to the tree · Add more snow to the tree · Colour ad
- MG Motors brand re-launchAward-winning agency, White Clarke Creative commissioned me to work on this brand relaunch. I worked in a team with a copywriter to generate strong sales messages for a commercially-led marketing campaign. I created the identity to effectively communicate ‘great value for money’, yet clearly signalling a fresh reboot of the brand’s look and feel. I developed designs across print, advertising, point of sale, digital…even graphics for the cars: • Dealer showroom point of sale a
- Royal London various projectsIn January 2015, I was instrumental in setting up Royal London’s internal design and production studio. Royal London is the largest mutual insurer in the UK. So since 2015, I have worked on hundreds of graphic design and advertising projects. These have been for their insurance and investment products across their consumer, investment and intermediary businesses, collaborating with Royal London colleagues across all of their UK offices. And, I have adapted this material for their various busines
- Mobile appI designed the UI and UX for this app for Warranty Direct Reliability Index. The app provides reliability ratings to help car buyers make an informed choice. I looked at the website for content and to see what the UX was like for the user. From there, I took only the information that the app user would need. Also, I simplified journeys, as well as creating an accessible and simple interface that made best use of drop down menus. For the most relevant information, I created a speedometer style gr
- Music technology brand creationI created this identity for Play Real Sound, a background music service for retail, hospitality and leisure environments. They are a start-up business wanting to communicate a positive and no-fuss attitude. So I designed the typeface, colour and logo, to create this simple, clean and modern identity for them. I also designed their point of sale material, emails and website.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFreelance
Recent Clients: Royal London, TB, Agency Space, Geometry, Embrace, Design Bridge, Skanska, Ocado, Twelve Studio, Ogilvy, BBH, Imagination, Tesco and Dixons Group Disciplines: Advertising, Branding, Catalogues, Corporate Identity, Direct Mail, Exhibitions, Literature, Digital, Publishing, Packaging, Point of Sale and Retail
Senior DesignerFreestone Creative
- Milton Keynes, United KingdomFull Time
Clients: Abbey, Aston Martin, Korg, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Rohan and Yamaha Disciplines: Advertising, Branding, Catalogues, Corporate Identity, Direct Mail, Exhibitions, Literature, Digital, Publishing, Packaging and Point of Sale
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Creative Artworking
- Photo Retouching
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Digital Artwork
- Digital Design