In January 2015, I was instrumental in setting up Royal London’s internal design and production studio. Royal London is the largest mutual insurer in the UK. So since 2015, I have worked on hundreds of graphic design and advertising projects. These have been for their insurance and investment products across their consumer, investment and intermediary businesses, collaborating with Royal London colleagues across all of their UK offices. And, I have adapted this material for their various business partners, Post Office Money, Clydesdale Yorkshire Bank and Bounty.
I have worked across a range of media for Royal London:
• Direct mail campaigns
• Key policy documents and application forms
• Door drops and press inserts
• Social and digital media campaigns
• Internal financial reports, staff campaigns and posters
• Internal branding, identity creation and bespoke image creation
While my key role is as a designer, I also support the studio with creative artwork, production and retouching services.