REMIX London Summit 2017, Google HQ & Ace Hotel Shoreditch, Jan 18-19 - Culture, Tech & Entrepreneurship
After a record 1,600 people came to REMIX Sydney over 2-days we return for our flagship UK event. Two incredible venues play host to the REMIX London 2017 Summit:
Join us at the Ace Hotel London Shoreditch, a special day for networking and creating new collaborations. For the second day we head to Google's HQ to get inspired from over 30 speakers in their stunning industrial Town Hall theatre including:
- Alex Beard MBE - CEO, Royal Opera House
- Fabien Riggall, Founder & Director, Secret Cinema
- Kevin Lim - Assistant Director, Corporate & Strategic Development, National Gallery Singapore
- Wayne Garvie - Chief Creative Officer, Sony Pictures Television
- Beatie Wolfe - Music industry innovator
- Alice Black - Deputy Director, Design Museum
- Gavin Poole - CEO, Here East
- Toby Coffey - Head of Digital Development, National Theatre
- Dave Patten - Head of New Media, Science Museum
- Rohan Silva - Co-Founder, Second Home
- Sam Bompass - Founder, Bompass & Parr
REMIX Global Summits bring together pioneers from different industries to explore the future of culture, creative cities and the creative economy. They are a forum where creative leaders from different sectors can exchange insights, ideas and work together towards common goals. Our sold-out summits in NYC, London and Sydney are attended by leading global cultural institutions, creative businesses, startups, policy makers and media.
REMIX London is the regional summit for Europe.