Cultural entrepreneur and Co-founder of CultureLabel.com - a new ecommerce platform retailing cultural merchandise from leading culture brands including Tate, V&A and British Museum. Co-author of the book Intelligent Naivety which explores the connection between culture and consumers. Member of the Courvoisier Future 500 and Clore Fellow 2010/11.
- REMIX Summit - Culture, Technology & EntrepreneurshipREMIX is a Global Summit on Culture, Entrepreneurship & Technology. The conference brings together thought-leaders and senior executives from cultural organisations, the technology sector, entrepreneurs and global brands for a day of innovation, learning and knowledge exchange.
- Creation of CultureLabel.comFounded in 2009, CultureLabel.com is a curated e-commerce store selling design products and art from over 700 of the world’s leading creative brands. Official partners include iconic brands from art and design to music, film and publishing. They include Tate, Saatchi Gallery, Blur, V&A, New Museum, Southbank Centre, Tatty Devine, ICA, Design Museum, The Photographers’ Gallery, The Prodigy, Royal Opera House, Barbican, Andy Warhol Estate, National Theatre, Chateau Versaille and Royal Academy of
- INTELLIGENT NAIVETYThe book Intelligent Naivety is inspiration for would be Cultural Entrepreneurs from the founders of CultureLabel.com, an online marketplace for cultural shopping from the world’s coolest culture brands. “Not only does ‘Intelligent Naivety’ recognise that there can be a fruitful marriage between culture and commerce but it provides excellent marriage guidance.” Marcel Knobil, Founder of Superbrands
- RELEASE1.0CultureLabel created an online competition platform called RELEASE for Tate Modern which offered a challenge to creative’s to develop two products for the 10-year anniversary of the gallery Wallpaper* magazine were our media partners and ran a major feature article and online advertising. By the end of this competition and a further one with the ICA several thousand people registered with the competition platform as creative’s or consumers and nearly 500 submitted designs
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- REMIX, SydneyREMIX, Sydney, an annual global summit exploring the intersection between culture, entrepreneurship and technology. It is held in NYC, Dubai, Sydney and London. REMIX is designed to be a forum to bring creative leaders and influencers from around the world to exchange ideas, debate and work towards common goals.
Co-Founder of CultureLabel.com