Cultural entrepreneur and Co-founder of CultureLabel.com - a new ecommerce platform retailing cultural merchandise from leading culture brands including Tate, V&A and British Museum. Co-author of the book Intelligent Naivety which explores the connection between culture and consumers. Member of the Courvoisier Future 500 and Clore Fellow 2010/11.
- Business of Culture IncubatorCalling all Sydney Creatives & Culture organisations! Do you want some free support to develop new audiences and income streams? The REMIX 'Business of Culture Incubator (supported by the City of Sydney) is a new program to help the cultural and creative industries explore innovative new creative enterprise ideas in these challenging times. The cultural sector is changing rapidly. The rapid rise of new technologies and digital disruption alongside other trends such as the rise of the experienc
- REMIX Summit - Culture, Technology & EntrepreneurshipREMIX is a Global Summit on Culture, Entrepreneurship & Technology. The conference brings together thought-leaders and senior executives from cultural organisations, the technology sector, entrepreneurs and global brands for a day of innovation, learning and knowledge exchange.
- Creation of CultureLabel.comFounded in 2009, CultureLabel.com is a curated e-commerce store selling design products and art from over 700 of the world’s leading creative brands. Official partners include iconic brands from art and design to music, film and publishing. They include Tate, Saatchi Gallery, Blur, V&A, New Museum, Southbank Centre, Tatty Devine, ICA, Design Museum, The Photographers’ Gallery, The Prodigy, Royal Opera House, Barbican, Andy Warhol Estate, National Theatre, Chateau Versaille and Royal Academy of
- INTELLIGENT NAIVETYThe book Intelligent Naivety is inspiration for would be Cultural Entrepreneurs from the founders of CultureLabel.com, an online marketplace for cultural shopping from the world’s coolest culture brands. “Not only does ‘Intelligent Naivety’ recognise that there can be a fruitful marriage between culture and commerce but it provides excellent marriage guidance.” Marcel Knobil, Founder of Superbrands
- RELEASE1.0CultureLabel created an online competition platform called RELEASE for Tate Modern which offered a challenge to creative’s to develop two products for the 10-year anniversary of the gallery Wallpaper* magazine were our media partners and ran a major feature article and online advertising. By the end of this competition and a further one with the ICA several thousand people registered with the competition platform as creative’s or consumers and nearly 500 submitted designs
+ View all
Projects credited in
- REMIX SUMMIT SYDNEY 2-3 JUNE 2015The blurring of the physical and digital experience of museums and the building of dynamic creative cities was the focus of REMIX Sydney 2015 – timely with Sydney poised to become one of the world’s key creative capitals. The summit was part of the Vivid Ideas Program at Vivid Sydney and hosted at the magnificent Sydney Town Hall. Alongside the inspirational ideas talks, REMIX also hosts a legendary social program for delegates to let their hair down and meet each other. This year, Time Out curated a party at the impressive QT hotel with a pop-up craft party by Etsy.
- AlchemyHow do you transform the way we experience cultural institutions? REMIX were asked to develop a new Experience Strategy for State Library Victoria. There has been a dramatic growth in the experience economy with 3 in 4 millenials preferring to purchase an experience over a desirable product (Euromonitor). The Alchemy project was designed to develop incredible new experiences through collaborations with leading experience designers across Victoria. A key objective was to develop business models1
- REMIX__REBOOT_ GLOBAL DIGITAL SUMMITREMIX__REBOOT_ // 13-15 JULY 2021 // ONLINE —— ONE-OFF GLOBAL DIGITAL SUMMIT: THE TIME FOR CREATIVE ENTREPRENEURS IS NOW! —— 20+ SPEAKERS INC. MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM (NYC), NOKIA BELL LABS (NYC), DARKFIELD & NxT MUSEUM —— LOW-COST TICKETS NOW ON SALE: JUST £225+VAT FOR ORGANISATION TICKETS OFFERING UNLIMITED PLACES & ONLY £95 FOR INDIVIDUALS Over three days on 13-15 July, explore how creative entrepreneurship can revitalise our cities, create new experiences for changing audiences and de
- REMIX TREND SCOUTING DAY LONDONA group of 15 UK Creative Leaders visited the leading players and locations in London's Tech City, one of the leading global start-up clusters centred around the Shoreditch area in the capital. Locations included Google Campus, Songkick.com and the new Ace Hotel and Shoreditch House.
+ Show more
Co-Founder of CultureLabel.com