This was such an interesting task. I was given a really pixelated piece of artwork and was asked to vectorize it, change some of the colours and rework the layout.
There were a few details here and there that I changed because they just weren’t working, also my client wanted it to be a bit more minimalist than it was. I took out City Hall because we both agreed that it was the wrong shape to fit in with all the other buildings. St. Pauls was also a huge change because it looked more like a photograph in the original image than it should have done.
I really enjoyed creating something that was totally different to what I normally do, along with playing with colours. It was a fantastic experience.