Side Hustle/ Musician
Songwriter + Singer
Penning and performing original songs, I released my debut EP in 2018. The first two singles were covered by we love that sound and CLASH, following two sold-out launches, the first of which was held at a converted warehouse in Hackney, and the second at Jazz bar, Kansas Smitty’s.
I have worked with Tom Baxter, Sam Kennedy and Julian Hinton, and I continue to write/perform.
And here are some further 'good-on-paper' details:
- Original song ‘Scarlet Fever’ featured on Popjustice.com, US TV series ‘The Girls Guide to Depravity’ and Queenstown Tourism commercial
- Featured artist at Sunday at the Apartment showcase
- Semi-finalist in the International Songwriting Competition
- Runner up in the ASA's annual Australian Songwriting Contest
- Honorable mention in the 16th annual Billboard World Song Contest
- Number 1 and 2 on the Triple J Unearthed charts
- Two-time NA2R (New Artist to Radio) finalist
- Shortlisted in the Vanda & Young Song Competition
- Selected by Ralph Murphy and ASCAP for performance and songwriting masterclass