I’m a “Creative” fuelled by questionable levels of caffeine and informed by 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Journalism and PR (once upon a time). From concepting to scaling a team; from copywriting to content strategy; I've been in the weeds so, I'm taking the 30,000 foot view and leading from the front. Currently at WorldRemit, leading the 15-people strong Creative team in Copy + Design; I help brands (and individuals) connect with audiences through compelling content and innovative strategy. I’ve previously crafted copy, storyboarded and directed creative for the likes of eBay, Virgin.com and the Bloomberg docuseries, ART & TECHNOLOGY. I’ve worked in Tech, Media, Government and Arts/Entertainment, which means I’m interested in almost everything and I care deeply about culture and connection. My Creative experience is interdisciplinary but wordsmithery is my (e5 sourdough) bread and butter, having started out as a music journalist (many moons ago) interviewing the likes of Grandmaster Flash, Jazzy Jeff and Peaches. I also write songs because, why not?
- Songwriter + SingerPenning and performing original songs, I released my debut EP in 2018. The first two singles were covered by we love that sound and CLASH, following two sold-out launches, the first of which was held at a converted warehouse in Hackney, and the second at Jazz bar, Kansas Smitty’s. I have worked with Tom Baxter, Sam Kennedy and Julian Hinton, and I continue to write/perform. And here are some further 'good-on-paper' details: - Original song ‘Scarlet Fever’ featured on Popjustice.com, US TV
- Bloomberg / Hyundai / The Smalls: ART + TECHNOLOGY (writing, research, creative direction)Bloomberg and Hyundai wanted a new series – ART + TECHNOLOGY – to explore how art combines with technology - and to develop a compelling, snackable format, with three episodes a month, each year. As the copywriter and researcher; I wrote video scripts and episode synopses, crafted questions for the artists and filmmakers, steered future themes and contributed to creative development of the series. ART + TECHNOLOGY airs on Bloomberg TV and Bloomberg’s digital channels, and it was the Gold Winne
- VIRGIN.COM - Digital nomads and a 21st century approach to adventureCommissioned editorial for Virgin.com: https://www.virgin.com/entrepreneur/digital-nomads-and-21st-century-approach-adventure Digital nomads and a 21st century approach to adventure Say 'adventure' and most people will associate the word with travel, an activity which, once upon a time, was only afforded to the wealthy and privileged. Fast forward to present day and not only can you adventure with your eyes as you scroll through Instagram, but you can also build a life of adventure as a perman
- TECH WILL SAVE US: Copywriting + Content StrategyTech Will Save Us (TWSU) is a unique start-up that creates STEM toys and coding kits for kids, ensuring they’re an integral part of the play experience rather than passive consumers. Launching a Kickstarter for their newest tech-toy set – Dough Universe – TWSU wanted to reach their Kickstarter goal by reaching new audiences and connecting with their existing community. As the copywriter and content strategist; I simplified the story of Dough Universe, created a social media strategy, and worke
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Bloomberg: Art+TechnologyTechnology is changing the way we make, experience and share our ideas. But how do artists use it to shape their craft and the way their audiences experience it? Art+Technology explores how creatives are bringing the disparate fields of art and technology together to reveal surprising works that belong to a whole new genre.3