Get your work reviewed by Advertising industry leaders...
The next event in The Dots Portfolio Masterclass Safari, in partnership with Shillington College sees us return to the wonderful world of Advertising.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your portfolio reviewed (and potentially be hired) by a great selection of 10 creative industry leaders, including:
Daniel Fisher, Deputy Executive Creative Director, adam&eveDDB
Brendan Stephens, Creative Director, MOO
Caroline Pay, Executive Creative Director & Managing Partner, BBH London
The industry Mentors help select the top 40 applicants to join the Masterclass from the candidates who apply to this opportunity. Your profile on The Dots will be used as your application, so make sure it’s up-to-date with your best work!
If you are part of a Creative Team, make sure to drop us a note in your application 'cover letter' message – letting us know the name of your creative partner and a link to their profile on The Dots.
If you’re selected to join the event, you’ll be given a single-use ticket code to secure your spot on the Masterclass. Event tickets are just £15. (You will not be charged to apply for this event).
1. Build Your Profile: Your profile on The Dots will be used as your application for the Portfolio Masterclass, so make sure it’s brimming with your best content and is a true representation of your work.
2. Apply by Wed 15th July, 11:00pm: Once you’re happy with your profile, simply hit ‘apply’. Feel free to add a super short message, but you won't be judged on this. Make sure to keep the event date free!
3. Shortlisting Process: Applications are open until 15/07/15. Masterclass Mentors will select the top 40 attendees for the workshop event.
4. Successful Applicants Contacted: On 16/07/15 we’ll let you know whether you’ve nabbed yourself a spot at the upcoming Portfolio Masterclass! You’ll then receive a single-use ticket code to reserve your spot – tickets will cost £15. (Keep Thurs 23rd free)!
5. Event, 6.30pm July 23rd: Successful applicants will get their portfolio reviewed from 6.30pm-9pm on Thurs the 23rd July at BBH London.
The Dots Portfolio Masterclass Safari is in partnership with Shillington, a design college with a difference.
The event is supported by Nimbus Hosting & MOO.