Get your work reviewed by Digital Design industry leaders at the AKQA London offices.
The next event in The Dots Portfolio Masterclass Safari returns to the Digital Design industry.
This is a great opportunity to get your portfolio reviewed (and potentially be hired) by a brilliant selection of 10 creative industry leaders, including:
Ian Wharton, Group Creative Director, AKQA
Gareth Hughes, Art Director, AKQA
Tim Baggott, Associate Creative Director, AKQA
James Chorley, Creative Director, AKQA
George Zafirovski, Senior UX Designer, Google
Laura Jordan-Bambach, Creative Partner, Mr President
Mark Jenkins, Mobile UX & UI Designer & Lead Tutor for Guardian Masterclasses
Sam Andrews, Group Experience Director, AKQA
The industry Mentors help select the top 40 applicants to join the Masterclass from the candidates who apply to this opportunity. Your profile on The Dots will be used as your application, so make sure it’s up-to-date with your best work!
If you’re selected to join the event, you’ll be given a single-use ticket code to secure your spot on the Masterclass. Event tickets are just £15. (You will not be charged to apply for this event).
1. Build Your Profile: Your profile on The Dots will be used as your application for the Portfolio Masterclass, so make sure it’s brimming with your best content and is a true representation of your work.
2. Apply by Weds, 14th October, 11:00pm: Once you’re happy with your profile, simply hit ‘apply’. Feel free to add a super short message, but you won't be judged on this. Make sure to keep the event date free!
3. Shortlisting Process: Applications are open until Weds, 14th October. Masterclass Mentors will help select the top 40 attendees for the workshop event.
4. Successful Applicants Contacted: From 15th October we’ll let you know whether you’ve nabbed yourself a spot at the upcoming Portfolio Masterclass! You’ll then receive a single-use ticket code to reserve your spot – tickets will cost £15. (Keep Thurs, 22nd October free)!
5. Event, 6.40 Thurs, 22nd October: Successful applicants will get their portfolio reviewed from 6.40pm-9pm on Thurs, 22nd October at AKQA, London.