You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
With my strong track record of meeting and exceeding expectations across different roles and disciplines, I believe that being self‐motivated and hardworking is essential to being successful. As well as having logistical and operational knowledge I have created, integrated and executed strategic marketing campaigns to effectively grow the business and acquire new leads. My experiences and employment have sculpted me into dynamic individual with a great ability to adapt to my surroundings. I take great enjoyment out of building a strategy and campaign from conception to conclusion, working effectively to deadlines. Currently looking for an opportunity to continue the development of my career in the Creative Marketing, Production and Management industries.
• Writing, delivering, monitoring and reporting on Marketing, Social Media & Events strategies across the Reynolds Group, through HTMLs, Print Campaigns, Digital Landing Pages for the Website, Social Media content and outreach to maximize revenue impact made • Defining Brand Guidelines and Tone of Voice, uniting different business areas • Built customer relations through redesigning and relaunching a monthly newsletter and blog to be sent to targeted groups of current and potential stakeholders • Developing the Customer Decision Journey from first contact to becoming loyal clients through building database of qualitative and quantitative data • Building Relationships with local & national brands to raise profile of the Reynolds Group, resulting in a heavy influence on attributed income across the business. Local and national brands include, but are not limited to Aston Martin Owners Club, Ferrari Owners Club, Jardine Motors, A Kentish Wedding, The Foodfest & Guy Portelli
• Setting high standards and delivering appropriate training for my team of 12 and other relevant departments in Customer Service, Sales and CRM knowledge • Increasing revenue from £12,000 a month to £25,000 over a period of 6 months within The Waterleaf Restaurant • Improving out-reach and in-reach within The Waterleaf Restaurant by building a strategy to entice our membership base in through monthly events and private dining offering to convert these into regular restaurant attendees • Maintain The Reynolds Retreat and Fitness Spa’s Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis to ensure accuracy of our quantitative and qualitative measurements
• Building a solid foundation of Conference and Events, ensuring the entire process is watertight logistically and standardized • Developing a schedule of Events with a focus on retention, charity and profile raising • Ensuring customer delight from event attendees by guaranteeing all relevant training and briefing are given to the involved departments • Awareness & Outreach of the Retreat – Attendance of local and regional events (Fates, Chambers of Commerce) • Supervisor and Duty Manager responsibility
• To look immaculate and present a brilliant customer service to all customers and stakeholders • To act in a helpful public relations role to all members, keeping them informed of all available services and activities, providing information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries, including Spa Packages, Restaurant Reservations and Personal Training sessions • Deal with any member feedback, take ownership of the situation and escalate the issue where necessary • Communicate with all appropriate departments effectively and efficiently to ensure the smooth running of operations on a day-today
• Providing support to the Sales teams and Marketing Manager with mood boards, image and brochures, all created within the Adobe packages • Liaising and negotiating with suppliers including printers, design agencies and publications • Market research including pertinent marketplace information • Organising case study photo shoots by liaising with past projects and photographers. Then writing appropriate, brand-aware copy so that they may be used on the website and in publication
Awarded a Upper Second Class Degree with Honours