Projects credited in
- adidas #NeverFollow feat. Paul PogbaFor years, Football brands have placed the game’s top players on a pedestal, encouraging every young fan’s natural aspiration to follow in the footsteps of their idols. Launching adidas’ new ‘Stadium to Street’ product offering, ‘Never Follow’ is a campaign which breaks that convention, with the brand and its stars challenging young football consumers to create their own path rather than imitate their heroes. In a film series that places the young football ‘creator’ as the unseen hero, we’ve mes5
- AdidasLDN Chinese New Year - 2020 embroidered badge setI was commissioned by Adidas London to created an embroidered patch set. Sets are a gift-with-purchase at the ADIDAS LDN store, celebrating the Year of the Rat, Chinese New Year 2020. The badges can be used to customise the new Adidas CNY2020 product collection. Now available at Adidas LDN on Oxford street, White City and Fouberts stores.
- HOW THE ADIDAS SUPERCOURT BECAME AN INDUSTRY STANDARDA blank canvas. A wardrobe staple. A timeless design. The adidas Originals Supercourt, the newest addition to the brand’s Home of Classics collection is a stylish rift on the classic Supercourt silhouette. Sporting the subtle perforated 3-Stripes on a crisp leather upper and a sock lining in linen, the new Supercourt is a throwback to the archive of classic sneakers that broke records and rules for generations. Distilling five decades of iconic adidas style, the Supercourt is the quintessentia12
- Adidas x Creative Debuts Superstar ShowcaseThis project involved 25 London artists creating a custom design on a classic pair of white Adidas Superstar trainers. Using the shoe as our canvas we each created a design with no limits. My design focused on my passion of empowering women through body and mind - with some cheeky illustrations of bums and boobs to represent the female form. The customised trainers were on display in the new Adidas flagship store on Oxford Street from 13th - 17th Feb.
- ADIDAS - Women's History Month 2019Adidas London dedicated its feed to the women of London with 25 days of content created by and for women, starting on International Women’s Day on 8th March. Elevating a network of women who are making their own spaces and creating their own communities and their own rules, across sport, music, fashion, art, and culture. My magazine Burnt Roti was on of the 25 women highlighted by Adidas with Instagram videos, stories and stills, produced by The Digital Fairy. https://www.instagram.com/p/BvER