You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a pro-active, hard-working, positive personality with an enthusiastic thirst for a demanding work environment. With strong planning and organisational skills, I have an ability to work naturally in a team and independently. I have confidence with people, adaptable to the job at hand and enjoy challenges. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook with excellent writing and communication skills.
• Meet and greet clients, serve refreshments, answer phones, book meeting rooms • Maintain showroom • Assist head of Marketing • Book flights and accommodation for the team, book couriers
• Receive, unpack, input stock into sales system, display stock in storeroom • Pack down of showrooms
• Meeting and greeting clients on a daily basis, booking meeting rooms • Filing, stationary ordering, answer phones using Mitel software and blocking sales calls
• Assisting HR department • Answering switchboard phone
• Meet and greet clients, booking meeting rooms • Support to the CEO and other members of the management and technical team in their day-to-day work, including maintaining diaries, arranging meetings, answering telephone calls • Arrangements for conferences, booking transport, accommodation and flights • Purchase orders and invoices, arranging and monitoring deliveries and logistics
• In charge of effectively running day to day operations of the pub including taking bookings, opening and closing pub, cashing up (inputting daily takings into spreadsheet), managing floor staff, bar staff, ordering of stock and ensuring all customers are happy • Look after the recruitment and training of all new employees • Assist with marketing strategies, database emails, social media and events bookings
• Key account manager for Conference & Events (C&E) at Quay West Suites Sydney (QWSS) and cross-sell to all strata and sister properties • Business development for new C&E business with weekly cold calling and database management • Banquet Event Order (BEO) Management for all events and hotel departments including event run sheets and rosters • Continuation of Event Coordinator duties • Oversee operations of food and beverage team ensuring set up and running of the events are up to the hotel standard and following Accor’s policies and procedures • Create and implement new and innovative conference packages to ensure market presence • Complete all month end reporting and participate in weekly ‘REVmax’ meetings, assist Financial Controller, General Manager and Director of Sales with budgeting, marketing and sales strategies • Manage a team of food and beverage attendants
• Conducting end-to-end coordination of numerous events from small boardroom meetings through to large corporate cocktail events and weddings • Review new enquires via phone, email and websites by providing quotations and/or agreements • Producing Event Orders, Revenue reports for fortnightly meetings and assisting with invoicing • Frequently working closely with other departments within the hotel to ensure all event information is communicated • Engaging with clients and guests during events to ensure service levels and positive customer experiences • Assist Event Manager with creating purchase order, account payments, filing, database management
• Input individual reservations, group bookings • Customer Service- face to face, email and telephone • Office assistance- filing, administrative duties, monitoring and ordering stationary • Maintaining guest relations and aiming for first point of resolution for any customer grievances • HSE committee- Secretary (note taking for all meetings) • Member of the employee engagement committee • Preparation of residents accounts & payment of residents accounts • Training of new employees in the Guest Services Agent role
• Customer Service- face to face, email and telephone • Office assistance- filing, administrative duties, monitoring and ordering stationary • Maintaining guest relations and aiming for first point of resolution for any customer grievances • HSE committee- Secretary (note taking for all meetings) • Member of the employee engagement committee • Preparation of residents accounts • Training of new employees in the Guest Services Agent role
• Sport Coaching- Tennis, netball, rowing, golf, lacrosse, gym supervision • Office assistance- filing, administrative duties, monitoring and ordering stationary • Boarding house duties- student supervision, night checks, assisting with in house events
English, Modern History, Studies of Religion, Hospitality, Community and Family Studies