Fashion illustrator and live illustration expert, graphic designer and creative director for luxury, beauty and retail sectors. Selected clients: Oscar De La Renta, Vogue Australia, H&M, Tod's, Dune, Aldo, Preen, Ted Baker, Benefit, Moet Hennessy, Lulu Guinness, Selfridges, Threads Styling, Seen PR, Dove, Missguided, Antler , Fidenza Village (Value Retail), TIGI... Registered with renowned recruitment agencies Elite Associates, Tomorrow, Become, Aquent . Graduate of London College of Fashion, promoted by David Downton and I-D magazine. Made In Arts - selected member of collective promoting best talent from University of Arts London. Adriana is also a also an art director and musician with interest in fashion film. Her music is part of her art direction visual concepts, where she combines music with artistic practice (fashion illustration, styling, narrative). Her films have been nominated at international fashion film festivals (CANIFFF, Brussels FFF, Bokeh Mercedes Benz, Miami FFF). Her area of expertise is fashion illustration; she creates drawings related to fashion and beauty and lifestyle illustration. This also relates to drawing garments and prints. Adriana's wide experience makes her available for various artistic commissions: - fashion illustration - live drawing for events - graphic design - online & print - art direction - fashion film - print/pattern design - website layouts - murals - storyboards
+ Show more
- Vogue Australia - Mixed Media Illustrations AW20Over the course of the Fashion Month AW20, I have been invited by the digital editor of Vogue Australia to create series of mixed media fashion illustrations in my original technique. Each artwork was based on pre-selection of designers of each Fashion Week. Afterwards, I have created the artwork based on personal curation of the trends, color and aesthetics. All illustrations were featured and credited on Vogue Australia's Instagram.
- Fashion Week - Mixed Media IllustrationsI have developed a concept and collaborated with a fashion photographer Bansri Dattani to create series of fashion illustrations mixed with photography. These are digital illustrations and I have been creating those straight after the catwalk shows during the fashion week. My concept goes beyond static image and also can be presented as a gif / short animation.
- Roberto Cavalli x Surface - Live Illustration ShowI performed my original concept project over fashion Roberto Cavalli tribute show as live fashion illustrator - bringing live illustration into the catwalk while drawing on Surface. I have been the first fashion illustrator who managed to incorporate fashion illustration as part of the interactive experience of the show. Short video showing the best of the night full of amazing performances and magic that happened at Koi, Bangkok.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Femme Fatale Live LIFE drawing X Adriana Illustrations for Elf ZhouI've been a life drawing model for a year in London, working alongside Royal Academy Of Arts models but when Covid-19 arrived and I couldn't model in a room full of people... So, I came up with the idea of doing a live event on Instagram modelling lingerie for artists looking to draw from home and for lingerie lovers to enjoy the burlesque feel performance itself, in collaboration with my good friend @adrianaillustration , which would draw me live. This initiative has both a performance eleme
Freelance Fashion Illustrator & Graphic DesignerHashtag Adriana Ltd
London, United KingdomFreelance
Fashion illustrator specializing in luxury fashion sector: top live illustration clients include Tod's, H&M over Vogue Fashion Night Out, Benefit, Dune, Aldo, Omorovicza, Missguided, Barry M, Moet Hennessy, Value Retail (Fidenza Village, Italy), Lulu Guinness...
Graphic DesignerLulu Guinness
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Inhouse only graphic designer at a luxury global fashion brand working between PR & Marketing and Ecommerce departments. Main responsibilities include: - Online graphic content : Email design, Homepage & Landing pages design, HTML - Print design: POS, windows displays, stationery, invitations - Assisting in art direction and creative campaigns - Illustration
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Final Cut Pro
- Fashion Illustration
- Editorial Design
- Illustration Digital/traditional
- Beauty Illustration
- Drawing Sketching
BA Graphic DesignAcademy of Fine Arts Warsaw
- Warsaw, Poland
BA Graphic design from fine arts academy in Warsaw. Gained excellent skills in fine arts (drawing, painting, etching) among the knowledge of graphic design.