• Planning video content and organising shoots for clients such as Gordon Ramsey, Unilever, GlossyBox and Major International. • Supervising the post-production process and managing social video platforms such as Facebook and YouTube. • Employing excellent communication skills to manage relationships between freelance filmmakers, creative agencies and brands. • Organising and leading workshops and master classes on YouTube, vlogging and filmmaking. • Demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of the filmmaking process to manage budgets, assist in shoots, draft scripts, organise schedules, source crew, equipment and locations, book travel and accommodation and archive video files and assets.
• In the lead-up to the film festival, involved in a wide range of organisational tasks including arranging publicity exposure, researching, sourcing and coordinating film copies for screenings and managing the organisation’s database. • Managing social media campaign in Facebook. • During the film festival, assisted distinguished visitors, for example with airport pick-ups and guiding them to venues.
• Assisted with the editing of ‘Evacuee Play Trove’, a Heritage Lottery-funded project in collaboration with Many Happy Returns and the Museum of London, capturing the play memories of World War II evacuees to share with present-day school children in London; launched at the War Rooms, London.
• Together with a team of 5 people, planned, organised and lead cultural activities for the local community as part of a European Mobility-funded programme. • Helped create a weekly calendar of activities, coordinated the social media plan and promoted it on Twitter, Facebook and the organisation’s blog. • Worked closely with local partners to integrate their contribution and assisted with leading the activities.
• Edited ‘The Making of My Daily Olympics’, an animation workshop for young people who created an animated video about what the Olympics meant for them.
• Tested and maintained the film archive and equipment, telecined footage (16mm to tape) and hand-processed Super 8mm film. • Created content for website and blog, sent out newsletters to artists and partners. • Acted as first point of contact for artists, took lab bookings, created a schedule of workshops, managed the database, organised meetings and was responsible for petty cash.
Directing, camera operating, editing, producing
History of cinema, scriptwriting, photography techniques, history of film companies in Spain, history of Theatre
Ourense International Film Festival Audience Award to Stone Island (18 min, fiction) https://vimeo.com/63112196