Account Director with 10 years experience developing Apple advertising campaigns across the product line. Managed 6 European markets first, and then successfully led the advertising expansion into 3 additional emerging markets (Russia, Turkey and UAE). Extensive ATL and BTL marketing knowledge as well as broad media strategy experience. Proven track record in leading large-scale and fast-paced global and local campaigns developing and directing a 35+ multi-disciplinary team in house and remotely. Now seeking a Senior Marketing Manager role and aspiring to work with a team of dynamic, inspiring, open-minded talent across disciplines to continue developing world-class marketing strategies for an innovative global brand.
Projects credited in
- AppleConception and creation of TV / print campaigns for the brand Apple through the ad agency Media Arts Lab in London and in Los Angeles. Due to legal reasons, I am unable to share this content on my website. For more information please contact me, I will be more than happy to tell you more about it.
EMEA Account Director (Apple)TBWA\ Media Arts Lab
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Directs advertising efforts across Europe and Middle East to meet commercial and marketing objectives for all products (iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac, Brand & Services) and media (TV, cinema, OOH, print, digital and social). - Leads regional hub of 3 key markets (Russia, Turkey and UAE) directly managing a team of 35+ talent across disciplines, in market and in London. - Drives high level strategic conversations to expose strong & rich opportunities to solve specific local marketing/business problematics, not only for the markets MAL London is directly responsible for but also for Worldwide. - Ensures complete compliance to the utmost standards of work by optimising policies, procedures and performance management. - Most recently won a Bronze Effie award for the campaign ‘The Moon Shot on iPhone’ based on its proven effectiveness.
EMEA Account Supervisor (Apple)TBWA\ Media Arts Lab
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Supervised cross-discipline teams who developed and produced advertising campaign for Apple (brand and products) in EMEA markets across media (TV, OOH, cinema, print, digital and social). - Monitored budgets and timings across multiple campaigns and product pods (iPhone, iPad, etc.) concurrently. - Collaborated with senior EMEA Apple clients to ensure relevancy and effectiveness of the work locally. - Managed career development and optimise workflow of the Account team (15 people). - Designed & implemented new processes to increase efficiency of the ever-growing agency's scope of work.
+ Show more
- Account Management
- Brand Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Marketing
- Advertising Campaign
- Advertising Communications
- Brand Communications
- Brand Strategy