Graduated in 2018 with a first in Film Practice at London South Bank University. Spent most of my university projects writing and directing, but realised whilst studying that writing is my true passion. I took a couple years off creating (mainly for financial fears) but now really want to dive head first into a new career. Currently writing a series and planning on writing a novel - not for a particular reason yet just trying to keep my creative juices flowing!
- Stretching The PlaySophie’s the new girl at a school in Wiltshire and, coming from Manchester, she feels a bit of an outcast. She is keen to pursue a relationship with one of the most popular girls in school Natalie. Natalie is keen at first but her reservations towards Sophie prove to get in the way of things. Please contact for vimeo password.
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Managing teams of up to 150 staff at various events (e.g. Boardmasters, Lords Cricket Ground, Chelsea Flower Show, BBC Big Weekend). • Dealing with customer issues and assisting new supervisors onsite with the correct protocols for managing a unit correctly. • Assisting with the cash managers at large events, ensuring all cash is balanced at the end of the day & filed correctly and counting high volumes of cash at large festivals. • Banking all units for one event in the cash office and inputting figures into various spreadsheets. • When no operations are running, assisting in the office with organising future events - ensuring paperwork is ready and all stock has been ordered ahead of time.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
• Runner for production of children’s TV show Floogals • Mainly assisting Production Manager with prop room organisation, as well as providing assistance and ensuring health and safety is adhered to.
+ Show more
- Directing Screenwriting
- Studio Assistance
Bachelor of Arts (BA) London South Bank University
- London, United Kingdom
Graduated with a first class honours in Film Practice. Notably, in my final year, writing and directing a short film and writing a dissertation about the waves of feminism and how they correlate with the waves of Disney Princesses.
A LevelGillingham School
- Gillingham, United Kingdom
Media Studies - B Created a mock film opening in my first year and a music video accompanied with an album cover and album poster in my second year. B. Drama - B Performed in a play in my first year and assisted devise our own play in second year. Extended Project Qualification - A Directed and produced a play and wrote a 5000 word essay.