You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Seeking to pursue a part-time position within a fast-paced international marketing team in London, I am a highly analytical and driven individual with luxury work experience in Marketing, CRM, E-Commerce and Sales. My diverse internships have provided me with the aptitude to succeed in a competitive environment whilst consistently striving to achieve exceptional standards of work. I have a passion for creative innovation and strive to remain current in all areas of luxury, business and digital. I am a pro-active individual with a friendly nature and carry out all tasks with humility and a smile. Please do not hesistate to drop me a line if you have an offer you think I would be interested in. Pour un CV français, n'hésitez pas à me contacter par mail.
• Building and nurturing a network of HWNI clients through client development outreach and follow-up. • Maximising sales through a pro-active development of client base through CRM, focus on strategic selling techniques and providing outstanding service with all customer interactions. • Communicating Tiffany & Co.'s values, history and tradition through artful storytelling at every opportunity to reinforce the brand's global perceived image as the ultimate luxury jewellery brand.
• A temporary administrative role supporting the Communication team of the London College of Fashion. • Assistance in the management and content creation of LCF communications (including university publications, promotional materials, LCF website, Pigeons and Peacock Magazine, and social media accounts). • Providing administrative support including social media monitoring, marketing research, data entry and analysis, internal mail distribution, managing financial paperwork/budget planning.
• A full-time role supporting the Strategic Planning team of Richemont Group Marketing Division. • Research and development of marketing projects across the brand portfolio of the Richemont Group. Projects covered an array of strategic areas including branding, competitor research and consumer insights. • Writing and proofing of an internal publication distributed across the Maisons of the Richemont Group. • Assisting in the development of the annual Richemont Marketing and Communication Conference, a major internal event that is attended by high-profile executives and industry guests.
• A part-time role as a Burberry Brit Brand Specialist in the Luxury Menswear Collections department. • Discussing sell-through and action plans to increase sales with Harrods and Burberry team. • Monitoring personal KPI’s which included the promotion of the Harrods Card and Elite loyalty schemes.
Providing administrative support including sales tracking and analysis, analytics, competitor price-positioning, mystery shopping, web maintenance, SEO optimization, stock control and quality assuranc
• Providing exceptional customer service in a high end, high volume venue • Creating a warm ambience and building relationships with clients.
An international business course focused on the retail and creative processes in French luxury fashion. The university is based in Paris and the course was part of my Eramus/placement year with the London College of Fashion.
BSc (Hons) International Fashion Management and Chartered Management Institute Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)
International Baccalaureate: 34 points Higher level: Economics, Business, French. Standard level: English, Maths, Environmental Systems and Societies
GCSE, 2 A*’s, 7 A’s, including Maths and English