An articulate, confident, socially skilled graduate and digital native with over three years’ experience within the auction house environment. Passionate about the Arts and Social History. A keen eye and a great memory for details. Always prepared to try new things, get stuck in, take ownership of specific projects and see them through to successful completion. Often commended for excellent Client Service skills. A good team player, but someone who is also comfortable with leading and not phased with having to work alone and take personal initiative. Computer literate with experience in e-commerce. A lover of the outdoors, keen walker and accomplished skier with a great appetite for travel, learning and exploring.
- Christie's Interiors SalesEach individual sale that I work on I see as a mini project. There is a specific timeline that needs to followed, running from the pre-sale and cataloguing stages, through to managing paperwork and client queries before the sale itself. After the sale the timeline continues but in a different vain dealing with settlement and storage queries. Often dealing with the timeline and managing over 150 clients, the project can seem a bit like trying to spin plates, multi-tasking and not letting any of the plates drop. This high intensity atmosphere is something I particularly enjoy. With one sale finished the next starts almost immediatley again.
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Responsible for managing all sale related deadlines for assigned sales, such as consignments, cataloguing, photography and catalogue production, as well as assisting the specialists with their research as and when necessary. With the latter I am heavily involved with ensuring that the cataloguing meets the requirements from the legal department in terms of listing online each lots country of origin and highlighting the inclusion of any endangered species. I am responsible for keeping track of all client paperwork and chasing when necessary, and managing the interest levels for each sale. After the sale, I work closely with the Post-Sale department monitoring that all settlements, collections and shipments are managed efficiently. Also fully trained to telephone bid.
Senior Client Service RepresentativeChristie's
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Daily responsibilities included working alongside the specialists and business support at the valuations counter to assist with valuations and consignments, overseeing the registrations and cashiers desks and all other front of house areas. I was heavily involved with the scheduling, training and hiring of the Gallery Assistant team as well as the training and development of other Client Service Representatives from London and across Europe. Additionally, working both independently and with the specialist departments, often under pressure and time constraints for the ticketing and seating plans of the King Street evening sales.
- Highly Organised
- Client Service
- Team Worker
Drama and Theatre Arts BA (hons)
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
I studied Drama and Theatre Arts for three years. Studying both the practical aspects including costume, and budgeting for a production through to the theory elements of theatre, including the history of the art and researching how theatre can has been used to shape our culture.
Student Development ScholarshipI was awarded a Student Development Scholarship. This allowed me to travel to South Africa to work on a Game Reserve and volunteer in a local underfunded farm school. The experience was highly rewarding.