You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Hardworking and reliable and passionate about the creative industry. Capable of working independently and as part of a group. Great intuition and can learn very quickly in busy and competitive environments.
• Reviewing artists that submit their music directly to the Sofar website or direct to bookers • Searching for upcoming artists to submit to the review team • Having an open mind with regards to the music based on what our audiences would like to hear
• Organising gigs • Emailing artists/bands for information re: set list, setup and release forms • Setting up a variety of venues in preparation for show • High level of organisational and communication skills • Liaising with artists and managers to answer any questions and to ensure shows run smoothly
• Stewarding on pedestrian gates at Glastonbury music festival checking tickets and directing the public
• Enrolling students onto the college database • Organising student finance and module allocation • Filing, organising paperwork and general administrative tasks
• Transporting and setting up camera equipment for a Mustard TV production
• Researching information for ‘Wild France with Ray Mears’ (Sold to ITV) • Time coding transcripts for ‘Jimmy’s Australian Food Adventure’ (Sold to ITV)
• Selling a variety of cookery and baking products • Advising customers on products • Operating the till • Creating shop displays
BA in French with Film Studies graduating in 2019
GCSE- (5 As) English Literature, French, Science, Additional science, Philosophy (4 Bs) Catering, English Language, Sociology, Maths (1 C) Physical Education (2012-2014) A levels: A*: English Literature B: French C: Biology