You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Experienced copywriter, digital editor, producer and content manager, trained in various CMS. I speak French, English and Italian fluently. I pride myself on my ability to work independently in a fast-paced office environment, adapting to change and picking up new skills quickly.
• Researching and commissioning photography. • Shoot Production. • High quality picture research. • Searching for new talents in photography. • Graphic design. • Model casting. • Art direction on set. • Budgeting and invoicing. • Sourcing locations, props and resources for photo shoots. • Liaising with PRs. • Creating mood boards. • Project managing.
Conceived in 2013 by myself and another journalism graduate, Philyra Magazine is an online magazine about fashion, beauty, culture and lifestyle. As the editor-in-chief, I: • Oversee the website's beauty, fashion and lifestyle sections. • Commission, write, and edit content, including reviews, interviews and other articles. • Organise the schedule of upcoming releases, assign reviewers to them, and ensure our deadlines are met. • Use WordPress to create and edit content. • Manipulate images with Photoshop. • Manage metadata for SEO. • Use social media to work with writers and promote content. • Organise events. • Research new talents in fashion and arts.
• Proposing, writing and editing content, including reviews and interviews. • Manipulating images with Photoshop. • Managing metadata for SEO. • Community management.
• Managing the beauty cupboard and the still-life shoots. • Proposing and writing content. • Organising the schedule of upcoming releases.
• Assisting journalists in creating content.
• Helping the photographer on set, shooting for well-known American magazines such as Real Simple.
• Launching the Italian version of the platform. • Identifying new projects and talents. • Using social media to promote the projects. • Organising events.
• Proposing, writing and adapting content. • Launching social media pages to promote content.
Masters degree in fashion journalism, print, web, television and radio. Relevant Coursework: Magazine writing (fashion, beauty, culture, society, art, lifestyle), Fashion history, Radio and Television writing and editing, Web content creation, English-language magazine writing.
Masters degree in Anglophone studies, major in Arts and Visual cultures Relevant Coursework: British and American visual arts (photography, painting, cinema), Academic writing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Languages and Cultures, major in English and French Relevant Coursework: British, American and French literature, Translation, Linguistics, Foreign languages teaching, Philology.