Experienced copywriter, digital editor, producer and content manager, trained in various CMS. I speak French, English and Italian fluently. I pride myself on my ability to work independently in a fast-paced office environment, adapting to change and picking up new skills quickly.
Digital Photo Editor for Stylist.co.uk, Shortlist.com and Stylist's daily newsletter. I also write travel features for Stylist.co.uk. Duties include: • High quality picture research. • Budgeting and invoicing. • Commissioning photography and illustrations. • Manipulating images with Photoshop. • Liaising with PRs.
Account Manager at a creative agency for a variety of fashion, art and design projects. The list includes: • Topman — campaign creation. • Arc’teryx Veilance — digital campaign creation. • C-Clique — branding and campaign creation. • Sebastian Tarek — branding. • True Photo Journal — Issue 4 print and digital creation.
Producer, Photo Editor and Project Manager for the digital branded content department of Condé Nast France, working with Vogue Paris and Glamour’s editorial teams for luxury brands such as Lancôme and Clarins. Duties included: • Shoot Production. • Model casting. • Art direction on set. • High quality picture research. • Budgeting and invoicing. • Sourcing locations, props and resources for photo shoots. • Liaising with PRs. • Creating mood boards. • Manipulating images with Photoshop. • Digital strategy.
• Managing the beauty cupboard and the still-life shoots. • Proposing and writing content. • Organising the schedule of upcoming releases.
• Proposing, writing and editing content, including reviews and interviews. • Manipulating images with Photoshop. • Managing metadata for SEO. • Community management.
• Assisting journalists in creating content.
• Helping the photographer on set, shooting for well-known American magazines such as Real Simple.
• Proposing, writing and adapting content. • Launching social media pages to promote content.
Conceived in 2013 by myself and another journalism graduate, Philyra Magazine is an online magazine about fashion, beauty, culture and lifestyle. As the editor-in-chief, I: • Oversee the website's beauty, fashion and lifestyle sections. • Commission, write, and edit content, including reviews, interviews and other articles. • Organise the schedule of upcoming releases, assign reviewers to them, and ensure our deadlines are met. • Use WordPress to create and edit content. • Manipulate images with Photoshop. • Manage metadata for SEO. • Use social media to work with writers and promote content. • Organise events. • Research new talents in fashion and arts.
• Launching the Italian version of the platform. • Identifying new projects and talents. • Using social media to promote the projects. • Organising events.
Masters degree in Anglophone studies, major in Arts and Visual cultures Relevant Coursework: British and American visual arts (photography, painting, cinema), Academic writing.
Masters degree in fashion journalism, print, web, television and radio. Relevant Coursework: Magazine writing (fashion, beauty, culture, society, art, lifestyle), Fashion history, Radio and Television writing and editing, Web content creation, English-language magazine writing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Languages and Cultures, major in English and French Relevant Coursework: British, American and French literature, Translation, Linguistics, Foreign languages teaching, Philology.