Covid-19 update: like many events professionals I am soon to be out of work and am very keen to help where I can in this crisis. I am available for any project management, admin, AutoCAD, driving or other roles in any industry that are available. My skills are very transferable. Available from: 20th April 2020. A driven production manager & producer with a proven track record of producing successful creative events from concept to completion. High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills, each project is executed with passion, commitment and a good understanding of the unique needs of every client, artist and team. Experienced working in fast paced environments and to tight deadlines and budgets, now available for projects in event, festival or theatre production. Areas of Expertise: Outdoor events, festivals & site specific productions Site Design - AutoCAD Site Management Licensing Local Authority Liaison Event Health & Safety Budget Management (up to £750k) Trader Management Artist Booking & Liaison Supplier & Staff Procurement
- Harrods Boxing Day Sales Show 2016Producer (Continental Drifts). Each year Harrods open their famous Boxing Day Sales with a special show for queuing shoppers. In 2016 I was lucky enough to produce their specticle, which involved tap dancing and lindy hopping butlers dancing on Hans Crescent early Boxing Day morning.
- Roundhouse Future Producers: MusicTotur: Planning and teaching an annual six-month event production training programme for 18-25-year-olds on Tuesday evenings. I coach participants in all stages of event production, culminating in the production of their own event at the Roundhouse. https://www.roundhouse.org.uk/young-creatives/autumn-2019/future-producers-music/
- Grinagog Festival 2017-2019Production Manager (Continental Drifts). Responsibilities included project management, funding applications, budget management, trader management, site design & management, ingress & egress management and health & safety. Grinagog Festival was the brainchild of Continental Drifts’ Music Director, Chris Tofu, in partnership with Torbay Council and an amazing group of local industry experts. The festival took place at Torre Abbey, Torquey in 2017 and 2018, and Minigog, a smaller version of the fe
- The Great Exhibition Road Festival 2019Production Manager (Continental Drifts). Responsibilities included site design, budget management, scoping exercises, supplier & staff procurement, health & safety, traffic management and local authority liaison. The Great Exhibition Road Festival is a free three-day celebration of curiosity, discovery and exploration in South Kensington.
- Gunnersville 2019Production Manager (Continental Drifts). Responsibilities included budget management, site design, supplier & staff procurement, trader management, scheduling, artist advancing and health & safety. Gunnersville was a brand-new three-day concert series that took place under a giant big top in Gunnersbury Park in September 2019. Photo credit: https://www.lewisevansphotography.co.uk/
- ON Blackheath Festival 2017 - 20192017 - Programmed and area managed the Family Playground stage & activities 2018 - 2019 - Production Manager for full festival. Responsibilities included budget management, site design, supplier & staff procurement, trader management, scheduling, artist advancing and health & safety. Photo credit: © Sarah Koury www.kouryvindaloo.com
Assistant Production ManagerPunchdrunk
London, United KingdomFreelance
Assistant Production Manager for The Third Day Live Event. Working closely with Designers and Associate Directors to bring Punchdrunk’s new immersive production to life.
+ Show more
- Theatre Production
- Festival Production
- Events Production
- Site Management
- Budget Management
- Artist Booking